Artisan Vendor Registration
Thank you for agreeing to be an Artisan Vendor for the 2017 Annual Atlanta Kosher BBQ Festival to be held, RAIN or SHINE, on Sunday October 22nd, 2017, from 11:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., at Brook Run Park Dunwoody GA .
Please note that applications are subject to committee approval and the following:
- Fully completed “Artisan Vendor Application & Agreement” form. This form is for vendors that wish to attract consumers that will purchase their products that fall under the Artisan vendor category. “Artisans include individuals that produce handmade crafts, jewelry, fabrics, garments, art, and the like. Artisan businesses are run out of the home, and do not include so called “brick and mortar” locations”. Artisans explicitly exclude include any business that sells items on “multilevel marketing” or “direct sales” model. Artisan Vendors also do not include restaurants or any other type of food vendor (there is a separate application for food vendors).
- If you have pricing, booth location or any other questions please reach out to our marketing team via email: Marketing@TheAtlantaKosherBBQ.com
- Please include a .png file of your logo to be placed on our website and a .ai or .EPS file for the t-shirt
- Vendors are expected to provide their own 10×10 tent/canopy
- You may pay your Non-refundable Registration Fee here
- or complete the form below and mail your Cash/Check payable to payable to: HOD International – Atlanta Kosher BBQ, P.O. Box 88213, Dunwoody, GA 30356 ·
Cost is $180 for a booth – early bird discount $130 if paid by 8/12/17