Artisan Vendor Registration
$0.00 – $180.00
Thank you for agreeing to be an Artisan Vendor for the 2019 Annual Atlanta Kosher BBQ Festival to be held, RAIN or SHINE, on Sunday September 8th, 2019, from 11:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., at City Green at City Springs Sandy Springs, GA 30328 .
Please note that applications are subject to committee approval and the following:
- Fully completed “Artisan Vendor Application & Agreement” form. This form is for vendors that wish to attract consumers that will purchase their products that fall under the Artisan vendor category. “Artisans include individuals that produce handmade crafts, jewelry, fabrics, garments, art, and the like. Artisan businesses are run out of the home, and do not include so called “brick and mortar” locations”. Artisans explicitly exclude include any business that sells items on “multilevel marketing” or “direct sales” model. Artisan Vendors also do not include restaurants or any other type of food vendor (there is a separate application for food vendors).
- If you have pricing, booth location or any other questions please reach out to our marketing team via email: Marketing@TheAtlantaKosherBBQ.com
- Please include a .png file of your logo to be placed on our website and a .ai or .EPS file for the t-shirt
- Vendors are expected to provide their own 10×10 tent/canopy
- You may pay your Non-refundable Registration Fee here
- or complete the form below and mail your Cash/Check payable to payable to: Hebrew Order of David International – Atlanta Kosher BBQ, 300 Nell Court, Atlanta, GA 30342. ·
Cost is $180 for a booth