Business Vendor Registration
Thank you for agreeing to be a Business Vendor for the 2018 Annual Atlanta Kosher BBQ Festival – to be held, RAIN or SHINE, on Sunday October 21, 2018, from 11:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., at City Green at City Springs Sandy Springs, GA 30328.
Please note that applications are subject to committee approval and the following:
- Fully completed “Business Vendor Application & Agreement” form.
This form is for vendors or service providers that typically maintain a brick and mortar type of business as opposed to Artisans who typically work out of their home producing handmade crafts and jewelry.
Business vendors include any business or service provider that sells items on “multilevel marketing” or “direct sales” model.
- If you have pricing, booth location or any other questions please reach out to our marketing team via email: Marketing@TheAtlantaKosherBBQ.com ·
- Vendors are expected to provide their own 10×10 tent/canopy
- Please include a .png file of your logo to be placed on our website and a .ai or .EPS file for the t-shirt
- You may pay your Non-refundable Registration Fee online below.
- or complete the form below and mail your Cash/Check payable to payable to: Hebrew Order of David International – Atlanta Kosher BBQ, C/O Les Kraitzick, 300 Nell Court, Atlanta, GA 30342. Cost is $300 for a booth